Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Russell had his first taste of hot chocolate today - while wearing a raincoat. I though I was being so clever, putting his raincoat on as a preemptive measure. What I failed to realize is that when you drink liquids normally, the mess slips onto your clothing to be washed out in the next load of laundry. When you drink liquids with a raincoat on, the mess slides all the way down your front, onto your pants, your suede shoes, the chair, the table leg and the floor. I suppose next time I could use a bib but the bibs only ever seem to show up when I don't need them. I find them at the bottom of the camera bag or in his pajama drawer, underneath the misplaced, eternally single socks.

I tried a marshmallow dipped in peanut butter for the first time today. It wasn't good. Really, really not good. I thought it would be. Boy, I'm not often that horribly wrong.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I am a little surprised by the marshmallow peanut butter....and again I am saddened by your unfortunate allergy. Peanut butter injected into a s'more is divine!