Wednesday, August 19, 2009

portent or procrastination?

Leo and I were cleaning the pool this morning and this is what we discovered...



Is it just me or does anyone else find this creepy? I nearly had a heart attack at the sight of it. If I hadn't been holding Russell at the time I probably would have.

I feel like it might be an omen, some kind of warning from the gods about letting the children use the pool today. I'm almost afraid to go to exercise class because Kurtis might recklessly decide to take all three of them in at once and Leo is not a strong enough swimmer to be in a pool with only one adult and a baby brother. He can't touch bottom yet.

It's probably silly but the arm feels ominous to me. I believe in omens. Or maybe I just don't want to go to exercise class. It's so hard to know myself at times.

No comments: